VP will work directly under the principal and help coordinate, direct and plan the academic or auxiliary activities of the school, will manage the teachers, counselors, staff and students on a daily basis. Master’s degree in educational leadership, education administration or a similar field with significant experience is required.
- Working closely with the principal on a daily basis to ensure the smooth overall operation of the school.
- Supporting committees of staff and parent that function to improve the learning and social environment of the school for the students.
- Teaching classes, developing rapport with the students, handling discipline issues and filling in for the principal when required.
- Resolving conflicts between students, teachers, parents or combinations of conflicts between various individuals.
- Assisting in yearly teacher evaluations, assisting in providing guidance to staff and students, and encouraging a positive climate in the school.
- Directing assemblies and other special gatherings of students for events throughout the year.
- Developing emergency response plans for schools as required by state and federal education agencies. Filing reports and updating as required.
- Record keeping as required through the use of various logs, tracking records, computer programs, inter or intranet software or other programs.
Email resume to email@example.com. U.S. Work Authorization is required. Pay commensurate with knowledge and experience on a non-profit Islamic Organization scale.
|Job Category||Furqaan Academy|