Description: Full-time / $13.00 per hour
- Prepare orders by processing requests and supply orders; pulling materials; packing boxes; placing orders in delivery area for pickup.
- Coordinate with all departments to fulfill specific and ongoing inventory and shipping needs
- Maintain excellent service by following organization standards of quality, and national standards of shipping best-practices.
- Ensure a safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, packing area, and workstations neat; maintaining clean shipping supply area; complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Document any necessary updates to process and aid in inventory management
- Work in other Foundation areas as appropriate to maintain knowledge and relationships necessary for efficient and effective operation.
- Organize and catalogue large batches of similar items.
- Pack and ship items securely and effectively to minimize breakage.
- Build and wrap pallets for secure shipment with freight carriers
- Aid in the cleaning and preparation of machines marked for wholesale, large orders, or special projects
- Fill all customer orders with accuracy and timeliness. Pack sold items properly and ship in a timely basis per policy.
- Ensure that incoming and outgoing inventory and shipments are as secure and well organized as possible.
Email resume to email@example.com. U.S. Work Authorization is required. Pay commensurate with knowledge and experience on a non-profit Islamic Organization scale.
|Job Category||Furqaan Bookstore|