Description: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Looking to hire a Salesforce Developer to design world-class Salesforce applications for our evolving CRM requirements. As a Salesforce Developer, you will be responsible for designing and developing customized solutions within the Salesforce platform. This will involve meeting with top managers, analyzing project objectives, coding new Salesforce applications, creating customer workflows, maintaining user roles, and troubleshooting applications’ errors.
- Meeting with project managers, top managers, analyzing project objectives to determine CRM needs.
- Developing customized solutions within the Salesforce platform.
- Designing, coding new Salesforce applications, and implementing Salesforce applications.
- Creating customer workflows, timelines and development goals.
- Testing the stability and functionality of the application.
- Troubleshooting and fixing bugs.
- Writing documents and providing technical training for Salesforce Staff.
- Maintaining user roles, troubleshooting applications’ errors and the security and integrity of the application software.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering.
- Previous work experience with application and software development.
- Experience working with Salesforce CRM platforms and application development skills.
- Ability to solve complex software problems.
- Experience developing customer-facing interfaces.
- Advanced knowledge of Salesforce CRM platforms.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to problem solve high-level software and application issues.
- Ability to project manage.
Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. U.S. Work Authorization is required. Pay commensurate with knowledge and experience on a non-profit Islamic Organization scale.
|Job Category||Al-Furqaan Foundation Corporate Offices|