Job description: Full Time
- Draft contractual and licensing agreements, memorandums, and grant proposals and applications.
- Continuous learning and update current legal knowledge in job related areas in copyright and Labor Laws.
- Draft State and Federal grant applications.
- Assist President in creating and supplementing current office policies, standards and procedures; evaluating results and making necessary adjustments.
- Organize and maintain employee files and records and support President and Managers in the recruitment and performance review of employees.
- Create, organize and maintain electronic and physical files for all legal contracts and documents while ensuring that the legal department operates smoothly.
- Be a Notary signing Agent for the Organization.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law or Legal & Business Administration and, or Paralegal Certificate preferred.
- Minimum 3-5 years relevant legal work experience.
- Must be excellent in written and oral communications.
Email resume to email@example.com. U.S. Work Authorization is required. Pay commensurate with knowledge and experience on a non-profit Islamic Organization scale.
|Job Category||Al-Furqaan Foundation Corporate Offices|