Description: Full-time / $12.00 per hour
Responsible for providing customer service to customers including entering and shipping orders. Maintaining Bookstore’s inventory. Reports and works under direct supervision of the Bookstore Manager and President.
Main duties but not limited to the followings:
- Providing prompt and courteous customer service via phone calls/emails/in person
- Entering orders and data entry in the system via big commerce and check for any errors.
- Assisting the shipping clerk with shipping orders
- Double checking orders to avoid any shipping mistake
- Scheduling pallet orders.
- Acting as a backup for the bookstore department
- Maintaining inventory
- Purchasing new inventory
- Manage inventory by performing data entry
- Helping out in conventions (may include out of state traveling)
- Some weekends might be required to work throughout the year
- Other duties as assigned by management
- Bachelor’s degree in Islamic Studies (preferred) or 2 years Associate degree in any discipline, high school graduate with some administrative experience.
- Data Entry and basic computer skills in Word and Excel.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Fluency in English, Arabic or Urdu (preferred).
- Scheduling pellet orders.
- Minimum 1-3 years shipping/receiving/warehouse experience (preferred) or will train.
- Light lifting (over 15-20lbs)
- Problem solving skills and must be detailed oriented and organized.
- Has a valid driver’s license
Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. U.S. Work Authorization is required. Pay commensurate with knowledge and experience on a non-profit Islamic Organization scale.
|Job Category||Furqaan Bookstore|